1. Cooling system COLD BOX with fittings
2. Compressor Cameron 3MSGEP + 5/30 CB 15463
3. Gas engine Cummins/Ros Roca (Indox) + Generator 1.2 MW Stanford Power System with fittings - 3 pieces.
4. Gas engine Cummins/Ros Roca (Indox) + Generator 1.12 MW Stanford Power System with fittings.
5. Nitrogen tank 60m3 INDOX (Cryoenergy), Ros Roca CIV-230-10-57 EF DG-12440-IK/581, Evaporator Cryonorm, CNLP 9x6x7000 11128 with fittings.
6. Tanks Indox, Ros Roca CIV-319-7-128 EF DG 12438 IK/580 - 133m3 (each) with fittings - 3 pieces (A, B, C).
7. Measuring station (reduction) - first level - capacity 8600 m3/h.
8. Gas main (pipeline) w/c DN 150 PN.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas (predominantly methane, CH4) that has been converted to liquid form for ease of storage or transport. It takes up about 1/600th the volume of natural gas in the gaseous state. It is odorless, colorless, non-toxic and non-corrosive. Hazards include flammability after vaporization into a gaseous state, freezing and asphyxia. The liquefaction process involves removal of certain components, such as dust, acid gases, helium, water, and heavy hydrocarbons, which could cause difficulty downstream. The natural gas is then condensed into a liquid at close to atmospheric pressure by cooling it to approximately −162 °C (−260 °F); maximum transport pressure is set at around 25 kPa (4 psi).
GET IN TOUCH
Call us at +1 609 586 8004 or CONTACT US