Werner & Pfleiderer ZSK 250 Twin Screw Extruder and Pellet Line
Previous Used in Production of Polypropylene - 250 mm Werner Pfleiderer twin screw extruder line, 32,0000 lbs/hr throughput on PP. The complete line includes the ZSK 250 extruder with accessories for additives and pelletizing. 250 mm dia. twin screw,
Type BD108/205-R70. Driven through a Renk-Tacke Gearbox with a GE 5000 HP, 4160 Volt motor and a GE Auxiliary Drive gearbox 1,185 RPM Speed Input, 221/148 RPM Speed Output.
This extruding and pelletizing line includes, additive feed equipment, pelletizing equipment, classifying equipment and misc. controls, blowers, feeders, coolers etc.
- Werner Pfleiderer (now Coperion), twin screw extruder, Model ZSK-250, Reference number 614248, Type BD108/205-R70; 5,345/8,00 ratio, vented, with eight zones rated 12,000 Lbs/hr minimum to 47,000 lbs/hr maximum depending on the holes in the die plate. Typical throughput is 32,000 lbs/hr. 500 psi steam heated barrel sections with 3 water cooled sections, and a NY Blower exhaust vent fan, 750 ACFM 1.5 HP. Nitrogen purge on barrel seals.
- Extruder drive is a (2) speed Renke-Tack Gearbox with 3 stage reduction, 1185 RPM input, 222 to 148 RPM output; 1.5 service factor; a 5000 HP General Electric motor, 1185 RPM, 626 AMP, 4160 Volts, 3 phase, 60 Hertz, 0.86 power factor, Frame 8613S. 75 HP General electric auxiliary drive, 1750 RPM, 450 volt, frame 365T TEFC.
- Pelletizer is a UG 400 Underwater pelletizer , 1000 rpm knife speed maximum, 22 t/hr maximum throughput rate on PE, 25 t/hr on PP (missing blades).
- Pellet dryer is a Gala Dryer, Model 332.4 DW, 304 SS construction, 410 rpm rotors speed, with fan, ducting, and some spares.
- Classifier is a Rotex single deck screener, Model 842A A1/SS, approximately 5' wide x 9' long, with SS screen deck and aluminum cove.
- Ktron Soder modular dry product feed system with (4) volumetric feed hoppers mounted on individual rolling carts. with (2) volumetric discharge screw feeders model K2VT35 and K2LT35, with control panel.
- Dust control with (2) Pacific Engineering Aluminum Bag houses dust collectors, one designed for (34) bags, and the other (16) bags, with pulse jet discharge with Roots blower skid built by Pacific Engineering with Roots Whisperaire 616JVRCS rotary lobe blowers driven by 100HP 3ph, 60 cycle, 460 volt motors and silencers.
Also included in the processing line are miscellaneous heating skids, pumping skids, conveyors, Plate type heat exchangers, feeders, and electrical control panels and switchgear
All documentation is available including a complete report.
for more details
GET IN TOUCH
Call us at +1 609 586 8004 or CONTACT US