Sell Processing Plants - Our Purchasing Capabilities
With over 30 years of industry experience, the management team of International Process Plants understands the world market for selling complete processing plants – maximizing value for both sellers and buyers.
When companies make the decision to downsize, consolidate, or move operations, asset disposal typically costs the organization time and money, taking valuable resources away from core business activities.
International Process Plants can provide safe, efficient, and cost-effective solutions for asset disposal using our own capital and without any investment in time or money from our clients.
Our experience includes:
- Buying and Selling Complete Processing Plants including Real Estate
- Buying and Selling Complete Processing Lines
- Buying and Selling Power Plants and Utility Equipment
"Selling a complete plant or process line adds more value than selling the individual machines"
Selling a Complete Plant or Process Line
Selling a complete plant or process line adds more value than selling the individual process equipment and machines. Companies that typically buy used processing plants find added value in a complete system that includes the inherent engineering, and all the ancillary equipment like controls, pumps, valves, piping, etc.
When IPP buys complete process plants for re-sale, the companies who sell their closed or idle plants not only receive a higher return on their assets, but also are immediately relieved of ongoing obligations such as utility & security costs, management time, reserves set aside for dismantlement, real estate taxes and other carrying costs.
IPP has hundreds of success stories buying and re-selling complete plants and processing lines utilizing our global office infrastructure.
When It's Time for Disposal and Demolition
When corporations have an immediate need to remove the buildings and process equipment, IPP can leverage the value of the assets to offset removal/demo costs.
- Evaluate value of process equipment, valves, pumps, electrical, scrap metal
- Evaluate environmental, disposal, dismantlement and demo costs
- Determine net difference – frequently a positive value to plan
IPP has experience with complete site dismantling projects including:
- Environmental Remediation
- Equipment Dismantlement
IPP Buys and Sells Equipment
The equipment sales staff and operations crew at IPP have the same depth and breadth of experience as our plant sales staff. Utilizing the IPP global network of company owned offices along with IPP's 140,000 plus contact database, our Sales Directors can sell equipment quickly.
Sales and Marketing strategies include:
- Targeted direct mail and email campaigns
- We arrange on-site auctions when appropriate
- We maximize scrap metal value
- We will also directly purchase discrete equipment from certain projects
Contact International Process Plant Purchasing